July 17, 2014
The Pittsburgh-based AlphaLab, which counts NoWait and The Resumator among its alumni, welcomed the community to its quarterly Open Coffee Club, where mentors, investors, journalists and more had the opportunity to meet the companies completing the 20-week program.
The companies making their AlphaLab debut were:
- Covey: A location-based mobile app for moms to connect with other moms nearby without any planning.
- SitWith: A social discovery app that connects four people over a casual meal.
- Easely: A web service that makes art more accessible to consumers by personally curating and delivering art to your door based on your preferences and taste.
- ResearchWe: A web service that helps researchers expand their access to human subjects for research studies, such as paid clinical trials, psychological research and focus groups.
- DataSquid: An app that is leveraging cutting edge data visualization technology to help users gain new insights on their data by enabling them to slice, sift, stack and pivot through data naturally with their fingers on a tablet.
- Nebulus: A social music production platform which allows users to record music and collaborate over the cloud.
Check back for updates on these companies as they complete the AlphaLab program.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!