July 11, 2012
Last September, Tech Cocktail mixed together a couple hundred Boston-area tech enthusiasts with a dozen local startups at a sold out Mircrosoft NERD Center in Cambridge, MA. Good news – we’re coming back. As part of next week’s Tech Cocktail Boston Mixer < register here > we’ll be showcasing 12 new Boston startups.
But before the event begins, we want to know what you think – which showcasing Boston startup is making the biggest waves? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post. The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive 5 minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss it.
The confirmed startups are listed below.
- Abroad101 – the first and largest study abroad review website.
- Bakepedia – building the premier online destination for everything related to baking and desserts. Bakepedia will contain original and curated recipes, videos, a huge social network and a multi-media encyclopedia.
- BE – a technology platform that converts knowledge into currency; correctly answer questions to earn points worth money to redeem for college and more.
- eHighLighter – an iPhone app that streamlines note-taking by transcribing highlights, creating searchable annotations and managing citations.
- Gryphon Design Collective – promotes worldwide talent in the fields of fine art, graphics and creative writing.
- Lingerie Planet, Inc – an online store offering lingerie for women.
- Mixer Events – an analytics and management platform for event organizers.
- Mystery Gift Machine – makes gift giving easier, more fun, and better than ever by using a unique social experience.
- RecoVend – a platform that simplifies collaborating with your peers, managing contract workflow and accessing real time analytics around how you’re spending your money.
- Rendra – the creator of a pioneering field management platform for the construction industry.
- So, Pick a Party – the easiest and smartest nightlife search guide that finds the best parties, clubs, events and tickets in your city.
- Secpanel – a security solution for cloud servers and Paas.
- SlideSeed – a platform that lets you instantly create engaging slideshows from any API.
- TRAACKR - a service that identifies and matches businesses with the most relevant online influencers for any topic or campaign.
- ViralGains – a viral video marketing platform that is a full solution for brands and advertising agencies who need to seed their branded video content.
- Vsnap – a platform that lets you send videos, up to 1 minute plus attachments, that can be viewed on the web or directly in your inbox.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!