12 Minnesota Startups Showcased At First Minneapolis Mixer Event
Oct 3, 2011
We’re so excited to be hosting our first Tech Cocktail Minneapolis startup and entrepreneurial mixer event tomorrow night at CoCo Minneapolis, where we’ll help connect, amplify and showcase the local technology scene. Thanks to sponsors W3i and Ovative Group for making the event possible.
Join us for an evening of fun mingling with other technology enthusiasts, investors, bloggers and entrepreneurs as we showcase the following 12 local technology companies and take a closer look at their latest achievements. Tickets are still available – you can buy them here. See you tomorrow!
- ServerCyde – Build web apps for most platforms, in the least amount of time, with only one language and zero server configuration
- My Gluten Free Deals – Deep discounts at gluten free-friendly restaurants and on gluten free products.
- Zingstring – An intuitive, web-based interface lets non-programmers put together pre-programmed conversations that are triggered by keywords in incoming messages, including Twitter, Facebook, SMS, and others.
- Best Attendance – Take attendance, manage event schedules, and update membership rosters online.
- fitparel - Find correct size apparel no matter the brand – just enter a brand that fits you, and they will recommend other brands.
- TelemetryWeb – Their AgSphere tool helps manufacturers of agriculture technology build solutions that harvest data from the farm.
- BookBottles - Reserve VIP service at the hottest clubs in the world.
- ByME – A digital community that is powered through user connections and location to provide an easier way to navigate and interact.
- Toovio Software – A real-time decision-making solution that is focused on centralized orchestration of each customer marketing interaction across every channel.
- Fantools – Connects businesses and customers so businesses can deliver relevant deals to active consumers.
- Proliphiq and Shopntella – Both are spinning out of Echidna, Inc. Proliphiq delivers credible people, topics and content to you, while Shopntella lets you shop with the wisdom of crowds.