What if I told you that someone made $1,000,000 wearing T-shirts, pimping his last name, and pre-selling sponsorship spots in a book he hadn’t even written yet?
Jason SurfrApp (formerly Jason Headsetsdotcom and Jason Sadler) has done just that over the last few years, and in his new book, Creativity for Sale, he explains how he pulled it off, and how you can go after your own creative endeavors and business ideas in your own life.
According to Jason, “‘Creativity For Sale’ will leave you feeling inspired, entertained, and motivated to create the business and life you’ve always wanted.” This book is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, and it is a must-read for all creative types and entrepreneurs who need to proverbially “think outside the box”.
Some of key things you’ll learn:
Jason Surfrapp shares tips and tricks on things like:
- Getting sponsorships for almost anything
- Turning your passion into profit
- Breaking out as an entrepreneur by starting your own microbusiness
- Getting others to notice and spread your work via PR and social media
- Handle entrepreneurial adversity and uncertainty
- Much more!!! (Seriously…A guy who made over $1,000,000 wearing other people’s shirts most likely has some unique tidbits to share)
What Others are Saying Already:
- “This book is AWESOME!!! Jason knocked it out of the park.” – Paul Jarvis, Bestselling Author
- “Jason is the best kind of crazy. His projects know no boundaries, and that’s what keeps him so successful with his clients, and with himself. Learn from this freak, for he shall inherit the earth.” – Chris Brogan, CEO of Human Business Networks
- “Call him crazy or ingenious, but entrepreneur Jason Surfrapp has cooked up many interesting ways to make money.” – CNN Money
I hope you get a chance to pick up a copy of Creativity for Sale, and feel free to leave notes for me in the comments section as you read the book as to what you think of Jason’s work!