Tech Cocktail has been a supporter of the Startup America Partnership since its inception early last year, and now the organization is getting ready to celebrates its first anniversary (next week)! How time flies. It’s been exciting to watch the organization blossom and roll out various programs for entrepreneurs, from Startup Illinois, the first state to launch a program (being Illinois born, it is one I hold dear to my heart) to Startup DC, a new initiative I’ve been very involved in, which we’ll be launching soon.
But today we’re here to talk about… the Master Challenge!
The Master Challenge, a Startup America campaign, pairs various influential tech leaders against each other (i.e. East vs. West, Brad Feld vs. TechStars, et.c) as they each try to rally the best young startups across the country to register for Startup America, gaining access to a number of free tools and resources to help them grow.
And now Tech Cocktail is in a race with Startup Weekend to see who can sign up the most startups for Startup America. We really want to win, and you can help us do it!
If you are an entrepreneur or have a startup, sign up for free stuff and help us crush Startup Weekend in this friendly Masters Challenge battle for Startup America. A little competition is good for everyone!
- Weekly pitch coaching sessions with Nathan Gold
- Ask the VC Virtual Round Tables with top VCs like Brad Feld and David Cohen of TechStars
- The Microsoft BizSpark program is available to all qualified software startups
- Dell offers special discount on Latitude laptops to Startup America members
- All eligible member firms receive 6 months free online Intuit payroll service
- Kickstart your company with 2 free months of LinkedIn’s Premium Business account
- Post job openings for free with Startup Hire and gain access to their Talent Vault with over 100,000 profiles.
- Jumpstart your business with enterprise-level CRM from LeadMaster
- SearchManager by Clickable for American Express OPEN provides members access to all major search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Facebook
- Funding fees offer from IndieGoGo, the world’s largest open funding platform
- Premium membership from Biz2Credit
Sign up today - you’ll get free stuff and other benefits PLUS you can help Tech Cocktail come out on top in the Master Challenge. Our collective goal is to help create and foster more entrepreneurial companies creating more jobs to get this economy back on track – together.