July 23, 2012
As we are around the midway point of 2012 (can you believe it??), it’s a great time to access where we are and where we want be, personally. Do you find yourself thinking about new challenges or a change of scenery? Fortunately there are a lot of jobs out there in the tech sector. Take a look at some of the options below and see if any excite you.
There are even more on the Tech Cocktail Job Boards.
- Northbrook, IL – Senior PHP Programmer, SparkHire.com
- Talbot County, MD – Chief Technology Officer CTO, philanthro.pe
- Vienna, VA – Senior Developer, FedBid
- Vienna, VA – Senior Network Engineer, FedBid
- College Park, MD – Assistant Manager of Digital Media, Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center, University of Maryland
- Chicago, IL – Event Planning and Social Media Internship, Tech Cocktail
See more of these types of jobs and internships plus sales, legal, operations and more in the job boards. You can also subscribe and get updates when new jobs are added.
Looking to fill some positions? It’s only $199 to post 3 jobs for 30 days. We want to help you find the best employees for your business, so post a job today.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!