The Top 10 Tech Cocktail Posts of the Week, Chicago TechWeek, and Boston Sessions
Jun 23, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Techweek 100 Announced; Top 100 Tech Visionaries in Chicago and Midwest
- Zappos-Funded Startup Rumgr Part of Growing New Tech Scene in Vegas
- Dollar Rubber Club; Monthly Condom Delivery Service For as Low as $1
- How 4 MIT Students are Technologically Engineering Dress Shirts
- The Top 5 E-Mail Marketing Questions Answered by Christopher Penn
- Former Baseball All-Star Co-Founds JockTalk Sports Social Platform
- Vote Now to Bring FounderDating to Your City & Meet Startup Cofounders
- Startups: Pay $5 for Graphic Design, Data Entry, and More on Fiverr
- Create a Walkthrough for Your Website with WalkMe
- A History of Startup Grind, the Knowledge-Sharing Meetup for Entrepreneurs
Hey Chicago, we’re in your hood this weekend for TechWeek. Be sure to stop by our mixer tomorrow, as we’re showcasing another group of exciting early-stage startups. And drinking.
Yo Boston, due to the overwhelmingly positive feedback from the previous Tech Cocktail Boston Sessions, we’re coming back to you on Wednesday. Laura Fitton and Matt Douglas will be sharing their expertise on how to harness the power of your network. Don’t miss it!
Until next week….