September 7, 2011
Finding a job that you actually like has become more and more difficult recently. Many people are just settling for one of the first jobs that comes their way instead of waiting for the one that is the best fit for them. Sometimes finding the best place to search can be part of the problem, which is why we’ve created the Tech Cocktail Job Board.
We would like to help as much as we can with your job search, because we know how demoralizing it can be. Whether you’re new to the job hunt or have been at it for a while, our job board is an excellent place to start searching. That amazing job you’ve been looking for could be waiting for you just a few clicks away!
At Tech Cocktail, we are constantly meeting entrepreneurs who are looking to add members to their team and help their startup grow, as well as executives from established companies who want to fill open positions. We are confident that something will pique your interest on our job board.
If you’re a recruiter or company looking to fill open positions, it is only $200 to post a job for 90 days; we advertise the postings for you via blog posts, just like this one. We want to help you find the best employees for your business, so post a job today!
Here is a short sampling of jobs that are currently listed on the Tech Cocktail Job Board:
- Washington, DC – Senior Front End Developer (DC) @ LivingSocial
- Villa Park, IL – Sr. .NET C# Developer @ Geneca
- Chicago, IL – Junior PHP Devloper @ PinPoint MD
Design, Media & Art Jobs:
- McLean, VA – Director, Web Design @ Capitol One
- New York, NY – Product Designer @ Squarespace
- San Francisco, CA – Designer @ LucasArts
Product & Project Management Jobs:
- McLean, VA – Director, Product Strategy, Social/Mobile/Payments @ Capital One
- McLean, VA – Senior Director of Product Management, Mobile Strategy and User Experienc[email protected] One
- San Francisco, CA – Mobile Product Manager @ Twitter
- Washington, DC – Product Manager @ LivingSocial
- Chicago, IL – Product Manager @ Agentis
Social Media, Marketing & PR Jobs:
- Washington, DC – Communications Coordinator @ LivingSocial
- New York, NY – Social Media Manager @ AOL
- New York, NY – Social Media Editor @ Disney ABC
- Washington, DC – Intern @ Capitol One
- Chicago, IL – Intern @ Orbitz, LLC
- New York, NY – Intern @ AOL
For the full list of jobs, visit the job board today!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!