Happy Labor Day! Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech Cocktail’s posts from this week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. Need more Tech Cocktail? Sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech Cocktail Top Stories:
- Style Guide for Startup Guys (Part 1): The Hoodie is Dead: Part 1 of a 4-part series on how guys at startups should be dressing. Is the hoodie dead? Or is there a way we can pull it off?
- List of 15 Features to Expect in iPhone 6: Here’s a round-up of what we’ve learned so far about Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6.
- How Not to Give Boring Presentations: What makes the difference for a great presentation – the presenter or the presentation itself? Read these tips on what you can do to keep your audience engaged.
- 23 Entrepreneurs Share Their Favorite Form of Caffeine: Redbull or espresso? Coffee or tea?
- Announcing Our First Batch of Speakers for Tech Cocktail Celebrate!: This week, we announced the first set of speakers that will be presenting at our upcoming conference Tech Cocktail Celebrate!
- 6 Fitness Apps to Keep You Healthy: From fitness tracking to guides on workouts, here are the 6 fitness apps you should give a try.
- 6 Damn Good Reasons to Startup in Buenos Aires: What do you get when you combine a low cost of living and a high quality of tech talent? Buenos Aires.
- Steve Case Announces Second ‘Rise of the Rest’ Road Trip: After the success of his first trip, Steve Case announced this week that he’ll be going on a second trip; this time, through five cities in the Midwest.
- 10 Startup Unveil at Techstars Chicago Demo Day: The 10 startups from Techstars Chicago’s Summer 2014 class pitched at Demo Day this week.
- The Dawn of the Experience Era: What is the “Experience Era”, and what do you need to know about it?
- Two Ways to Look at the NYC Tech Scene: We analyze the current state of NYC’s tech scene and look into the duality of the perceptions of the ecosystem.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
It’s finally here! Our book is available now – order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech Cocktail event? Check out our Tech Cocktail calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!