July 1, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Girls Who Code Will Teach Tech to High School Girls
- Four Startups Doing Social Good
- A Quick Guide to the Funding Landscape for Startups
- Lessons Learned From a Kickstarter Campaign Gone Wrong
- When Your Assumptions Are Wrong: Lessons from 500 Startups’ Kibin
- Update on the JOBS Act: When Do the Rules Take Effect?
- Starting Up With Jessica Alba: An Interview With Her Co-Founder Brian Lee
- Sketch Note Recap: Tech Cocktail Sessions This Week In Boston
- “Pink Companies,” Proving Yourself, and More: Interview with Women 2.0
- Bootstrapping Not the Answer? Funding Tips from Yesware’s Matt Bellows
- What is The Interest Graph? Scoop.it CEO Shares Insights
- Hooman Radfar Shares Tips On Building Momentum For Your Startup
Because you were good, we gave you 12 posts for the price of ten.
After a whirlwind of Mixers and Sessions last week – Tech Cocktail is taking a short break from events to catch its breath (and celebrate our independence from the British). Employers, I ask you, with the 4th smack dab in the middle of the week, how are you allocating your holiday time to employees? Seriously, I want to know.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!