We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Meet Emma Peterson, Tikly’s 22 Year Old CEO Taking on Ticketmaster
- 30-Second Elevator Pitch: The Kick by RiftLabs
- Five Evergreen Tips for Pitching the Press
- Startup Lessons Learned From Digg
- Ticket Cake Announces Seed Funding from Vegas Tech Fund
- TechStars Patriot Boot Camp: Arming Veterans for Entrepreneurship
- Four Startups to Follow From 500 Startups Demo Day [Video]
- Tips for Married Cofounders from Slidevana
- Keep It Simple, Startups: The Fluidinfo Redesign
- How .CO Became .COOL In 2 Years
This past week, Tech Cocktail packed the Microsoft NERD Center full of a few hundred Boston technophiles.
This week , we’re bringing the fun to DC for our next edition of Tech Cocktail Sessions (register here), where Sanders Partee, RideCharge President creators of the popular mobile app TaxiMagic, Rachna Choudhry, Co-founder and CMO at POPVOX, and Will Fuentes, founder and CEO at Lemur Technologies, will teach us how to “Get From Idea to Product”. So bring your ideas, a few business cards, and the thirst for a couple of cocktails while we serve up a healthy dose of inspiration, education, and libations.
Also, in case you missed it, American Airlines wants to give you up to 80 round trip flights. Yup, you read that correctly. Check it out.
Until next week…