December 8, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; sometimes tech takes a backseat to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Startup Founders: You Need More Money Than You Think
- The Startup Revolution Hub, Brad Feld’s Crack at Hacker News-Like Social News Site
- Top 19 Startups and Apps in India Announced at MobiSparks Conference
- Interact ATX Will Bring Young Entrepreneurs to SXSW
- Hiring Is a Dog from Hell
- Demo Day: DreamIt Ventures Unveils 15 New Startups in Philadelphia
- #Startup Fuel: 10 Sources of Motivation According to Young Entrepreneurs
- Evzdrop Brings A New Spin to Location-Based Sharing; Wins Chicago’s Hottest Showcasing Startup
- GoGo Labs: Transforming Classrooms into Living Games
- EventStir Launches Publicly for Crowdfunding Events
Tech Cocktail Week Vegas
Earlier this year, Tech Cocktail opened shop in Downtown Las Vegas to contribute to the exciting evolution of Tony Hsieh’s Downtown Project. Well, next week commences our involvement as we introduce Tech Cocktail Week – a four-day series of events centered around tech, inspirational talks, secret events – and of course a Tech Cocktail Mixer. If you can, we’d love for you to join us.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!