We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were parachute shopping for some alleged cliff. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of This Week
- 14 Startup & Technology Trends To Look For in 2013
- My 5 Favorite Startups of 2012
- 10 Game Changing Tech Trends in 2013; Young Entrepreneurs Weigh In
- Imitable New Year’s Resolutions from Entrepreneurs
- 8 of Our Favorite Startup Stories from 2012
- How to Give Back to the Startup Community
- Native Brain: Changing the Way that Children Learn
- 5 Apps for a Healthy 2013
- Andrew Nacin on the Future of WordPress [Video]
- Mr Cranky’s Top Tech Stories of 2012
- CrowdHall Joins the #OpenGov Movement with Online Town Halls
- Why LaunchAStartup Took a Chance on Las Vegas
- Simplify Student Loan Repayment with Tuition.io
- Find Top Investors on AngelList with Angel5 Tool
- 100% of the Time It’s 90% Mental
We are champing at the bit to get the 2013 Tech Cocktail startup circus under way – and it kicks off next week wit our second monthly Tech Cocktail Week in downtown Las Vegas. The first #TCWEEK of the year will feature a slew of fun events, including a dozen or-so high profile speakers as part of Thursday’s lightning talks.
The following week, we’re kicking off our first Startup Showcase of the year. For those in the Bay Area, we would love to see you at Tech Cocktail’s San Francisco Mixer on January 17th.
Until next week…