January 26, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; Beyonce’s lip syncing crushed your soul. Ours too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- 9 Strategies to Improve Your Work-Life Balance
- The OpenTable of Fitness; SweatGuru Wins SF’s Hottest Showcasing Startup
- An Honest Culture Could Make Your Startup More Productive
- Personalized News App Offers Fun Games and Real World Rewards
- Pakistan’s Olaround Offers Location-Based Deals and Loyalty Rewards
- Twitter Launches Vine for iOS: Instagram for Video
- A Book in 5 Minutes: The Startup Playbook
- Avoid These 5 Mistakes When Hiring Startup Talent
- The Problem of Motivation in Online Education
- StylSavvy: The Buying Experience Comes First
- Firefox OS Phone Targets The Developing World
What’s On Tap
Tech Cocktail Week 2.2013 is also right around the corner. We’re thrilled for another week of inspiring talks capped by a Tech Cocktail Mixer. Vegas, let’s get together. <register for the event> | <startup application>
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!