We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were getting your weekly deer antler spray treatment. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- Ecomom’s Founder and CEO Jody Sherman Passes Away
- Who is Dallas’ Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Startups: Track Your Press on Brand-New clippPR
- Who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- 1776 DC Tech Startup Campus and Hub Aims To Tackle Big Problems
- The Secret to Inbound Marketing: Caring
- Apartment List Seeks to Reinvent Property Rentals Nationwide
- A Book in 5 Minutes – Startup Life: Surviving and Thriving in a Relationship with an Entrepreneur (by Brad Feld and Amy Batchelor)
- Brooklyn Tech Triangle Hoping to Attract More Startups to Brooklyn
- What’s Your Big Idea? Secure it Today with dot CO
- Surveys Made Simple: Wedgies Aren’t Just For the Schoolyard, Polls Show
- Foodspotting Acquired By OpenTable On It’s Third Birthday
- “Think Like Zuck” Book Giveaway
- Compare Hacker Schools and Programming Bootcamps at Bootcamps.in
- Excelerate Labs Is Now TechStars Chicago Startup Accelerator
What’s On Tap
No shortage of Tech Cocktail fun next week as we’re getting ready to host our February edition of Tech Cocktail Week in Las Vegas. We’ve got a handful of startups ready to showcase their goods to the VegasTech community (over cocktails) at the Tech Cocktail Mixer < register for the event >.
Because Tech Cocktail is essentially the Santa Claus of startups and libations, we have been known to be in more than one place at a time. In addition to Thursday’s Vegas Mixer, Tech Cocktail is headed to Dallas (also on Thursday) to showcase a dozen up-and-coming local Lone Start startups. Texas, come enjoy a few drinks with us. < register for the event >