The Top 10 Tech Cocktail Stories of the Week
Feb 9, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were busy living it up at #TCWeek. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- Take a Tour of 1776, a New Incubator in DC
- Experts Tell Congress: Help Startups Grow Outside the Valley
- Ticket Cake Hits $1 Million in Tickets Sold, Shares Lessons Learned
- Teamly Raises $250K from VegasTechFund, Leaves San Francisco for Vegas
- Fourteen Apps to Pump Up Your Super Bowl Sunday
- Demo Day: 500 Startups Catapults 33 New Startups
- DC’s ProConIt Does Surveys Right
- Seeking an edge in athletics? Find local expert sports coaching with CoachUp
- HEX3: Augmented reality first person shooter and pinpoint accurate digital drawing
- Cathy Brooks: Finding Passion in Serendipity with Downtown Dog House
- Elizabeth Stark of StartX Shares Her Insight on the Future of Learning
- A History of the Dallas Startup Scene
- New Dating App Let’s Date Assumes You Don’t Know What You Want
- Building Culture through Inputs and Outputs with Matt Dorey of Factory Zero
No new events next week, but Tech Cocktail DC is coming up quickly. Join us for a night of startups, cocktails, and great company.