The Top 10 Tech Cocktail Stories of the Week
Mar 2, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you’re building your SXSW agenda. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Meet the Top 50 Student-Led Startups from Kairos Society
- oLyfe Reveals Social Media Sentiment around the Oscars
- Five Tips To Make Email Marketing Work For You
- Get Meetings with In-Demand Mentors on Connect for a Cause
- Tech Steals the Show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Five Ways To Ensure A Value-Match When Hiring For Your Startup
- Improv Comedy Meets Instagram With SnapDash
- Meet the 2013 SXSW Accelerator Startups
- Why Your (Early-Stage) Startup Needs Marketing
- How to Get Press for Your Startup
- You Don’t Have to Be Different
- SXSW Sessions You Don’t Want to Miss
- Where to Find Startups at SXSW Interactive
- Infographic: Rise of the Angel Investor
What’s On Tap
Headed down to Austin for this year’s interactive? Cool, us too. We’re hosting a full day of startup-festivities concluding with Tech Cocktail’s SXSW Startup Celebration sponsored by CEA and .CO featuring 27 of the hottest startups around the world (vote for your favorite). We hope to see you there!
Until next week…