We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; the perfect bracket takes time. We know. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Who is Chicago’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Work on Your Business, Not in Your Business
- Zach Ware of the Downtown Project: Las Vegas is Changing
- Gabe Shepherd Joins Tech Cocktail Team, Talks VegasTech, SXSW V2V [VIDEO]
- Who is Los Angeles’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- A Book in 5 Minutes: “What’s the Future of Business?” by Brian Solis
- Getting Started with Content Strategy
- The Winners of Tech Cocktail’s SXSW Power Hour Pitch Jam Are…
- VegasTechFund Startup Romotive Moving To SF To Continue Robotic Success
- 10 Considerations When Licensing a Technology
- Chris Schultz Talks About New Orleans-based Launch Pad and the Newly Launched Niko Niko
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Spitting Out $3,000 Wine, Real Salesmanship, and the Future of Marketing [Interview]
What’s On Tap
Tech Cocktail is Silicon Beach bound. Join us Wednesday, March 27th at Cross Campus as we showcase a dozen hot up-and-coming Los Angeles startups.
And right around the corner is Tech Cocktail Chicago- on April 3rd, Tech Cocktail will be bringing the Mixer parade downtown to 1871. Join us!
Until next week…