March 30, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; still March, still mad. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
This Week’s Top Stories
- Paul Singh Steps Down at 500 Startups to Launch His Own Venture: Dashboard.io
- 6 Reasons the Legal Industry is Ripe for Startup Invasion
- The Upstart Model: Invest in the Entrepreneur, Not the Idea
- Expand into the Entrepreneurship Scene in Any City
- Evr1 Creates Fashion Accessories for Techies
- Tim Ferriss on Self-Quantification, Agile Startups, and Deconstructing Complex Skills [Interview]
- A Book in 5 Minutes: The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs
- Rent Office Space by the Hour on TouchdownSpace
- [Los Angeles’s Hottest Showcasing Startup] Photovine Brings Your Facebook & Instagram Photos to Life
- Some Brands Win, Some Lose as Branding Goes Rogue at SXSW
- Create a Beautiful Pitch to Investors, Press, or Customers with Crushpath
- Lifeproof: A Waterproof iPhone Case for Under $100
What’s On Tap
Next Wednesday is the much anticipated Tech Cocktail Chicago! We’ll be showcasing ten of the Windy City’s hottest early stage startups. Before the Mixer, we’re excited to present the Cars.com Speaker Series featuring Justyn Howard, CEO of Sprout Social, Ross Kimbarovsky, co-founder at CrowdSpring, and Jen Leemis, Senior Manager at Cars.com. Be sure to get there early and learn from some of the brightest minds in the game. Join us!
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!