May 27, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox; sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Work Harder On Yourself Than You Do On Your Startup
- Is the Facebook IPO the Death of Innovation?
- Take A Tour Of 1871, A New 50,000 Sq-ft Coworking Space In Chicago
- Demo Day: Pittsburgh’s AlphaLab Launches 6 Startups
- myHomework: Bootstrapping to 2 Million Downloads in 15 Months
- Powerful Social Networks Become Powerful Selling Networks with Qwiqq
- Fundable: Crowdfunding Just For Startups
- Personal CEO Shares How A Berlin Trip Sparked His Life Mission
- Demo Day: Surge Accelerator in Houston Launches 10 Energy Startups
- Five Tips for Managing Interns This Summer
Hey San Francisco, what are you up to this week? We’d love to see you at the San Francisco Tech Cocktail Mixer this Wednesday, May 30th. We’ll be showcasing a group of really exciting early stage, local startups. Stop by, have a couple drinks (free with your ticket) and chat with fellow tech enthusiasts. Good times are sure to ensue.
Also, check out this week’s post on how you can win a HP Folio 13 with Windows 7 Professional laptop. If you’re into the whole winning free computers thing….
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!