July 7, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- The Meaning of Independence: 13 Entrepreneurs Pay Tribute
- July 4th Tribute: America Through the Eyes of Asian Entrepreneurs
- What a Japanese Tea Ceremony Taught Me about Steve Jobs
- Five Common SEO Mistakes for Bootstrapped Startups
- Four iPhone Apps for Discovering Local Events
- The Top 7 Startup Tweets of the Week
- Jessica Kim Of BabbaCo Shares How She Turned Ideas Into Action
- Four Ways to Defuse the Due Diligence Time Bomb
- Chicago Based Classfill Hopes To Become the Priceline For Local Classes
- Eli Chmouni of Veteran Focused AlphaStripe Shares Vision
- ManCard: Let the Masses Decide on Your Manliness [INTERVIEW]
- RentStuff: Rent Anything Online and Reduce Your Consumption
And in case you missed the confetti storm, yesterday marked Tech Cocktail’s 6th Birthday. We accept belated birthday wishes in the form of reader comments.
Hey Boston, it’s not too late to get your early bird tickets for the upcoming Boston Mixer. We’re looking forward to dodging the summer heat with a couple of chilled cocktails in the company of a few hundred of our favorite Beantown tech enthusiasts. Join us!
Until next week.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!