September 7, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- 9 of the Most Successful Young Entrepreneurs
- 2 Models of Success for European Startups
- 13 Creative Ways to Celebrate Your Startup’s Wins
- How to Use Social Media to Make Employers Chase You
- 11 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Angel Investor
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Hiring Strategy Now
- For Startups, the French Government Lags Behind
- A Comprehensive Guide to Startup Books: Part 2
- A Book in 5 Minutes: “Startup CEO” by Matt Blumberg
- Dallas’s Hottest Showcasing Startups Are…
- You’re Not as Good of a Manager as You Think
- Gina Bianchini on Social Media, Failure, and Misconceptions
- How Gab Plans to Bring a More Meaningful Experience to Social Media
- This Week Rocked
- Verizon Power My Startup Launches: Wants to Give You Free Phones, MiFis, Tablets, and More
What’s on Tap
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!