We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- Millennials Aren’t Lazy; They’re Taking Over the World
- How to Get Out of a Rut: 19 Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets
- Blogging Tips for Startups from Sarah Kathleen Peck
- Finding a Balance in Fear as an Entrepreneur
- July 4 is America’s Launch Day. How Did You Celebrate Your Launch Day?
- San Diego’s Hottest Showcasing Startups
- 4 Reasons to Use IntroHive in Your Sales Division
- Marquee: Connecting Music Fans with Their Favorite Bands
- New Sources of Funding Propel the Cincinnati Startup Scene
- Tracky Adds Video Conferencing Inside Your To-Do Lists
- When Your Startup Fails
- From TweetPhoto to SlimSurveys: How Running One Company Laid the Foundation for Another
- Announcing: The Challenge Cup, a Global Startup Competition
- Selling Your App: The Other Exit Option