April 20, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
This Week’s Top Stories
- Who is Austin’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup, Tabeso Takes on Event Discovery
- If You’re a Man and You Don’t Like Shopping, Cladwell is for You
- 9 Surefire Market Testing Strategies; Young Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets
- Startup Jackpot: Not Your Typical Pitch Competition
- Tracky: A Project Management Tool That’s More Fun
- WHO I CHOOSE: A Review Site for Businesses, No Negative Reviews Allowed
- MyStorey: Make Money on Photos by Selling Your Lifestyle
- How 5 Minutes Can Save You Millions
- UNLV Enters Department of Energy Competition to Make Solar-Powered House
- TeachingTree: Online Learning for the Geek Brain
- Workers and Employers Fill Contract Jobs with LaborFeed
- Smart PJs, ‘World’s First Interactive Pajamas’, Wins Boise’s Hottest Showcasing Startup
- Find the Hottest Events Nearby with Now
What’s On Tap
Next week Tech Cocktail is headed back to Austin, TX to Mix things up with the Lone Star State’s finest. Join us on April 24th at The Stage on Sixth for an evening of startups, cocktails, and great conversation.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!