We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you’ve been waiting in line for the PS4. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- Who is DC’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Take a Tour of New Las Vegas Coworking Space: Work in Progress [PHOTOS]
- How to Build a Lucrative Startup
- 2013 Could be the Year of the Woman Entrepreneur
- Know Thyself as an Entrepreneur: Discover your Entrepreneurial Zone of Genius
- Front Desk Helps Your Small Business Stay Organized
- WeSEE: A Better Image Search
- Gamify Your New Hire Onboarding Process With MindTickle
- Baltimore is Booming with Startups Tackling the Education Space
- Are You Blind Blogging?
- Amex Sync: The Future of Social Commerce for Amex Card Members
- Get Meetings with In-Demand Mentors on Connect for a Cause
- Startups: Get Better Feedback on Your Videos with MediaGauge
- Develop Simplified Cloud-based Business Strategies for Complicated Problems
Washington DC: Next week Tech Cocktail is heading to the nation’s capitol to host our first Tech Cocktail DC Mixer of 2013. The event is being held at the brand new 1776, we’ve got 15 up-and-coming startups showcasing their goods, and cocktails will be aplenty. Join us!
SXSW: The following week, Tech Cocktail is headed down to Austin to rock SXSWi 2013. On Saturday, March 9th, we’re hosting a full day’s worth of events including interviews with SXSW’s biggest names, a private startup lunch, a DC Tech Meetup, a Power Hour Pitch Jam with a panel of celebrity judges, and we’re closing the night out with a blowout Mixer whilst showcasing 30 of the hottest startups around the world. Register now before the event sells out.
Until next week…