We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- DC-Based Speek Announces $1.1 Million in Funding
- Who is Boston’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- Is The Best Candidate Wrong For Your Startup?
- “Ballet Dancers in Random Situations” Photographer Speaks Out
- 6 Productivity and Creativity Tips from Tim Ferriss and Neil Strauss
- A Book in 5 Minutes: “Startup Rising: The Entrepreneurial Revolution Remaking the Middle East”
- What It’s Like to Use Google Glass: 3 Explorers Share Their Experience
- How to Get Your Tech Company Comfortable with Unplugging
- .CO Launches POP.co Easy Website Builder
- Weekend Watching: 3 Videos on How to Grow Your Startup
- 14-Year-Old Launches mPlanner to Help Students Stay Organized
- Make Your Terms of Service the New Must-Read
- Great Debates: Co-founder vs. Cofounder? [POLL]
What’s on Tap
Remember, the hottest startup from each region will be invited to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, our grand national startup competition. Startups, apply to showcase at your local event today!