July 14, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- The 10 Commandments for Entrepreneurs
- How to Stay Motivated as an Entrepreneur
- Who is Boston’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- If You Haven’t Read ‘Getting Things Done,’ Read This Post
- How To Raise $1.5 Million in 5 Steps; Case Study of Vegas-Based Tracky
- Ten Organizations for Learning to Code
- Why Financial Models Are Easier Than You Think
- Los Angeles Based Mixtaping.fm is Bringing The Mixtape Back
- How to Optimize Pinterest for Your Startup: 5 Entrepreneurs Share Secrets
- Scott Case On Sex, Gambling, Luck, and Growing Your Network
- 7 Ways to Build a Culture of Innovation: Startup Weekend Idaho Lessons
- Hinge’s Facebook App Matches You Up With Friends of Friends
- NYC Startup to Watch: How Offmap is Reinventing the Adventure Travel Industry
In honor of yesterday being Friday the 13th, we saw it fit to deliver you as many stories. Plus the articles this week were just that good.
Hey Boston, we’re coming to your neck of the harbor this Tuesday. Join us for a classic mixer style event (register here), where we’ll be showcasing 17 hot, hot, hot Boston startups. By the way – did you let us know who’s the hottest? You should.
Speaking of hot, stay cool.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!