August 4, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- The Wild Wild West of Startup Crowdfunding
- AOL Launches Fishbowl Labs Startup Incubator in DC Area
- Five Ways to Break Through the Monotony of Startup Marketing
- Brian Solis’ 10 Steps to Become an Adaptable Business
- The Developer Deficit and TechXploration’s Youth Appathon Solution
- How to Hire Top Talent for Your Startup
- Female Programmers Shine at Hackbright Academy
- Angel Spotlight Series: Behind the Scenes with Geoff Ralston
- DarkPulse Founder: Entrepreneurship Is Like An Unstoppable Disease
- Up Close & Personal: 12 Questions with Logan LaHive of Belly
Hey Chicago-area entrepreneurs – good news. Tech Cocktail Sessions is coming your way this Wednesday. We’ve got a pair of awesome speakers, Logan LaHive and Neal Sales-Griffin, who’ll be sharing their secrets on how to turn ideas into action (register here). And as always, cocktails will be involved. We’d love to see you there.
Question of the week: What entrepreneur do you look up to most and why? Let us know in the comments below.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!