The Top 10 Tech Cocktail Posts of the Week (Served with a Side of Chicago-Style Sessions)
Aug 4, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- The Wild Wild West of Startup Crowdfunding
- AOL Launches Fishbowl Labs Startup Incubator in DC Area
- Five Ways to Break Through the Monotony of Startup Marketing
- Brian Solis’ 10 Steps to Become an Adaptable Business
- The Developer Deficit and TechXploration’s Youth Appathon Solution
- How to Hire Top Talent for Your Startup
- Female Programmers Shine at Hackbright Academy
- Angel Spotlight Series: Behind the Scenes with Geoff Ralston
- DarkPulse Founder: Entrepreneurship Is Like An Unstoppable Disease
- Up Close & Personal: 12 Questions with Logan LaHive of Belly
Hey Chicago-area entrepreneurs - good news. Tech Cocktail Sessions is coming your way this Wednesday. We’ve got a pair of awesome speakers, Logan LaHive and Neal Sales-Griffin, who’ll be sharing their secrets on how to turn ideas into action (register here). And as always, cocktails will be involved. We’d love to see you there.
Question of the week: What entrepreneur do you look up to most and why? Let us know in the comments below.