We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; baseball is upon us. We know. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
This Week’s Top Stories
- The 4-Hour TV Star? Tim Ferriss on Going Primetime + Creating “F*cking Amazing” Products
- Dear London Startup Scene: Be More Confident!
- The DEC Announces Big-Time New Projects and Partnerships
- With 100,000 Consumer Users, Guide Pivots into a Tool for Publishers
- Celebrate #GivingTuesday with These 3 Charity-Supporting Gaming Apps
- The Keys to Successfully Startup Your Engine
- Inside the Company Culture of Formstack
- Who Are the Challenge Cup Los Angeles’s Hottest Showcasing Startups? [POLL]
- BuilDatAnalytics and Carsquare Win Big at Ballston LaunchPad Finale
- TechCrunch Disrupt Winner OrderWithMe Chooses Vegas as US Headquarters, Raises $6 Million
- My Favorite Apps for Creating and Managing Passwords
- How Hoopla.io Is Making Event Marketing Easier for Local Businesses
- It’s as Natural as Trust: How 37signals Built a Following of Millions
Our last event of 2013 is coming in Vegas. Join us.