Last November, Tech Cocktail mixed together 14 startups and local tech enthusiasts to a sold out Roe Nightclub in San Francisco. As part of tomorrow’s Tech Cocktail San Francisco Mixer (register here), we’ll be showcasing 17 new up-and-coming Bay Area startups.
We want to know what you think – which San Francisco startup is making the biggest waves? Fill out the poll at the bottom of this post to let us know who is the hottest startup showcasing at tomorrow’s mixer.
- map2app – A web platform that allows you to create mobile travel guides.
- Sqoot – A tool to embed local daily deals onto your site, mobile, or web app.
- CodeEval – A platform for hosting programming challenges and competitions.
- YouEye – A free user testing tool and tester hiring service which allows you to review recordings of tester’s screen, webcam, and microphone.
- Firebase – A real-time backend. Build apps really fast without writing server code.
- BetterDoctor – Builds the best web and mobile apps that help you find a good quality doctor in minutes – think OpenTable for doctors.
- BookingMarkets – A platform to build, launch, and monetize your customized marketplace of hotels, hostels, b&bs, or vacation rentals
- ZeroCater – makes it easy for companies to feed their employees by arranging meals delivered from the best local restaurants, private chefs, caterers, pop-up kitchens and gourmet food trucks.
- U Grok It – The smartphone way to find your stuff and keep from leaving things behind. U Tag it with lightweight tags, then U Grok It will beep to lead you to your stuff.
- glomper – A mobile app that allows you to share plans with friends on Facebook and keep up with their plans.
- Drippler – The ultimate information source for gadget users, keeping you constantly excited about your gadgets.
- mention – Monitor the media, your brands, competitors and anything you care about in real-time on all your devices for free
- Intuitive Motion (ZBoard) – a weight-sensing electronic skateboard.
- WhosHere, Inc. – A mobile, location based app that lets you meet and chat with people nearby.
- JobScout – An online learning platform that will teach you the basic Internet skills you need to find a job.
- GrabFan – The world’s first social mobile fan-to-fan sports prediction network. You call the shots, in real-time or anytime.
- Wedding-Snap – A mobile app to automatically collect all your guests’ wedding photos keep them in one place.