You know the drill. The second week of every month, Tech Cocktail puts on an awesome conference called Tech Cocktail Week held in the emerging utopia that is Downtown Las Vegas. Well, according to my watch, that week is right around the corner, and as part of February’s Tech Cocktail Week, we’re thrilled to put on another Tech Cocktail Week Startup Showcase and Mixer.
We’ll have a handful of up-and-coming startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think - who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event). < Startups apply for the event >
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- clippPR - Clipppr makes it simple to bookmark, clip, and tag your press. We track the engagement and conversation: tweets, likes, shares, stumbles, trackbacks, comments etc. We show you how active the conversation is over time in a TopHits/BestSeller type chart, and alert you of major changes, making it easy to re-engage in the public conversation.
- Late Labs – Late Labs a marketplace to connect developers with side project time with interesting companies that have resource needs.
- openfire – openfire is a funding platform for socially-valuable, long-term projects. We create momentum for positive disruption.
- partyline - partyline is a mobile app that randomly connects users to other users in a one on one voice chat based on preferred gender.
- ShareTown - ShareTown is a simple, safe, and convenient way to share or rent goods or services to family, friends, and neighbors. It allows individuals to earn extra money by renting out items they own to people who need them. ShareTown is a great alternative to ownership; it allows people to save money, make money, protect the environment, and be neighborly.