November 24, 2014
Another Thanksgiving, another opportunity for sugary-sweet declarations of gratitude that happen exactly zero times during the rest of the year. Who do these humans think they’re fooling?
Here are 10 things Grumpy Cat is genuinely thankful for:
1. “People eating so much that they pass out and leave me alone.”
– Kelly Wilkerson, cofounder of Decipher Media
2. “Travis Kalanick”
– Bryan Clayton, cofounder and CEO of GreenPal
3. “Earplugs. Every day.”
– Scott Latham, founder and CEO of Colabination
4. “All the new, fancy gluten-free Turkey recipes.” Not.
– Andrei Soroker, founder & CEO of Kato.im
5. “Spam. The digital kind.”
6. “Another miserable year is almost over”
– Jake Chapman, cofounder and COO of Progrids.com
8. “This [Thanksgiving] BS is only once a year.”
– Corbett Drummey, cofounder of Popular Pays
9. The impending zombie apocalypse
10. The fact that you have to work this Thanksgiving
– Jacob Perler, cofounder and CEO of Snaapiq
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!