November 25, 2010
We believe in hard work, strategy and goals, but we also know that no one can do it alone – we have many, many people to thank for everything we’ve achieved in 2010. So, in this season of gratitude, we’d like to recognize some of them. Here’s our top list of what Tech Cocktail is thankful for this year.
- An amazing year of growth.
- Twenty events across the country from Boston to San Francisco (and one international, Barcelona!).
- Generous sponsors who have made our growth possible.
- All of our team, readers, fans, followers, friends & family.
- Everyone who’s come out to one or more of our events.
- Over 200 startup teams who have showcased at our events this year.
- A successful full day conference with 25 speakers.
- All of our fantastic contributors – writers, event volunteers, helpers, designers and more.
- WordPress, Eventbrite, PayPal, Apple, Basecamp, Google (Apps, Docs, Gmail, etc), Zoho, Chartbeat, Flickr, TripIt, YouTube, Vimeo, PollDaddy and all of the other tools we use on a regular basis (and all the people behind those products).
- All the transportation vehicles this year – trains, planes and automobiles – that got us safely to and from our events around the country. Thank you United Airlines, US Airways, Virgin America, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, AirTran, SwissAir, BoltBus, Yellow Taxi, Amtrak and Boston, Chicago, D.C. and NY Public Transportation systems.
- Our partners including Zenzi, Saper Law, FR&R, Blue Sky Factory and more.
- An amazing industry full of smart, creative people who keep us on our toes everyday.
Many thanks to all of you – the Tech Cocktail team wishes you a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!