October 31, 2013
Last-minute Halloween tech-startupy costume idea #011011110110111001100101: angel investor. Find a pair of angel wings and a halo, put on a suit, and carry around some fake money. No? Ugh – fine, I’ll keep working on the idea.
While that idea for a costume isn’t exactly groundbreaking, many other people on the Internet seem to have a better grasp of this pull-creativity-out-of-nowhere concept. I spent some time and found 13 (because…Halloween) of the geekiest techie costumes that could hopefully inspire you to pull something together for tonight and this weekend. Check out all of these people who are totally winning at Halloween.
1. This Twitter Stream Featuring Diarrhea (Presumably)
2. This Collective of Steve Jobs
3. This Reddit Alien Who’s Important Enough to Carry Stuff
4. This Cross-Generational Couple That Will Never Work
5. This Literal Snapchat Ghost
6. These Giant Functional iPhones
7. This Facebook User Who Probably Has a Charmander
8. This OMG A FUNCTIONAL INSTAGRAM
9. This Desktop Going Through an Existential Crisis
10. This Octocat Having Way Too Much Fun
11. These Time Travelers
12. This Cute Android Couple
13. And This Programmer Who’d Rather Be Hacking
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!