December 23, 2010
Do you want to make a quick $5? For a limited time, all you have to do is click this link and Amazon Video will credit your account $5 to be used on movies or TV shows at Amazon Video on Demand and send out a tweet for you.
Tis’ the season to connect your computer to your television (or use the technology of your choice), curl up on the couch with your loved ones and watch some movies. The credit expires on January 1, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. PST. The credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible rentals until the credit is used or until it expires (whichever comes first).
Not sure what to watch? Use your newly acquired Amazon credit to give one of these holiday classics a try:
- Elf – Will Ferrell will crack you up in this comedy which has turned into a classic. We love syrup too.
- A Christmas Story – Jean Sheppard’s classic is a must watch during the holiday but don’t shoot your eye out!
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – The Griswold family shares their misadventures during the holiday season which of course include some fun with Uncle Eddie.
- Scrooged – Bill Murray is visited by three ghosts bearing lessons on Christmas Eve.
- Love Actually – if you are looking for a little romance, then watch this holiday themed film and sing-a-long to your hearts delight
- Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas – Whoville is visited by the Grinch as he tries to steal Christmas.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol – Kermit and the gang are back to share their version of the Christmas Carol.
- Fred Claus – Vince Vaughn offers up some laughs as he is the brother of the more famous Mr. Claus.
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas – Jack from Halloween has found Christmas Town in this dark but whimsical film.
What’s your favorite holiday movie? let us know in the comments below.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!