Since 2006, Tech Cocktail has been to cities across America, and although the venues, climate, and accents change, one aspect remains the same – YOU, the technology enthusiast! Whether it’s Boston, Boulder, or Boise (we go to cities that don’t start with “B” too), we are consistently taken aback by your level of enthusiasm for the local tech startup scene.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is bringing together your community of doers, entrepreneurs and startup founders and everyone who supports your local tech ecosystem to network, learn, share and celebrate what it is to create and grow a startup.
This is a great opportunity to showcase what’s going on within your region with the assistance of the Tech Cocktail Events Team, get global coverage for your community on Tech.Co, and make your community part of this important event. As a bonus, if you’re looking to establish yourself as a local community leader in your city, this is the right thing for YOU!
You would take the reigns as your city’s Tech Cocktail mixer and showcase organizer, the event host, and overall head honcho.
Who We Look For:
We’re looking for “self-driven” ambassadors in cities around the globe to help organize local tech startup events as part of the 2015 Celebrate Tour. Winning startups from each region will receive an invitation to the startup competition finals in Las Vegas, October 5-6, 2015.
Plus, you know the right people. You have a passion for technology. You want to meet new people in your city. You want to establish yourself as your city’s go-to tech maven. You’re the show runner!
Top Reasons to become an Ambassador:
- You’re passionate about your community!
- You enjoy organizing, planning, bringing people together
- Recognition around your community , on Tech.Co and in the global tech scene
- Be a part of something that is making a difference
- Networking and connecting with community leaders locally and globally
- Contribute to and help foster growth within your local startup ecosystem
- Free tickets to Tech.Co’s Celebrate Conference in October 2015!!
- Making connections with great sponsors and partners
What are you waiting for? Apply and become an ambassador today!