September 27, 2013
Tech Cocktail has traveled the country, from Dallas to DC, Boise to Boston, uncovering the hottest startups in more than 20 cities. Now, the word is out: winning startups from each city will go onto the next round and get the chance to qualify for Tech Cocktail Celebrate, our new national startup competition held in Downtown Vegas on October 23 – 25.
Atlanta, here’s your chance to show us what ya got! Join us at Atlantic Station for an evening of Atlanta’s hottest early-stage startups and cocktails with your neighbors and technophile friends.
We’ll have a gaggle of startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think: Who is Atlanta’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event)
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive the following: Invitation to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, invitation to an upcoming Tech Cocktail Week, recognition in the editor’s note of the weekly newsletter and a post to go out the day following the event, as well as the honor of being recognized as Atlanta‘s Hottest Showcasing Startup. Don’t miss out.
(Startups: apply to showcase)
- AudioActiv – AudioActiv is dedicated to protecting high-end portable speakers so people can truly, take music everywhere. The VAULT Series is the first water, dirt and impact resistant line of speaker cases that also deliver hi-fi sound. Originally developed for the Jawbone BIG JAMBOX, VAULT cases are now available 5 of the most popular portable Bluetooth speakers on the market.
- Cooleaf – Cooleaf uses activities and unique experiences to bring ‘corporate culture’ to life for our employer clients. By allowing employees to easily join or create activities they love (e.g. Yoga, cooking classes, running clubs, etc), we enhance camaraderie, team spirit, employee engagement, and ultimately, the health and wellness of employees. Representative clients include Alere, Woodward Academy, Dekalb Medical, Atlanta Tech Village, and many others.
- Give to Win – Give to Win is an online platform that lets community members make local purchases that support the local nonprofit of their choice. As a cause-marketing platform, we seek to strengthen communities by creating balanced, positive relationships between local businesses and local nonprofits. For every dollar spent, 45% goes to the nonprofit, 45% to the business, and 10% to Give to Win.
- Grapeword – Grapeword serves up awesome deals, rewards, and events without the spam. Local businesses create and manage their own deals, and consumers decide what they want when they want it. The platform really heats up with Karma. Consumers can get a better deal and earn Karma by spreading the word about the businesses they love via social media.
- Nanofiber Solutions – We developed a broad technology platform unlike any other competing solution in the market today, to create and align nanofibers to create almost any kind of human tissue, tackling a $20 billion annual opportunity with the first nanofiber implants in the world.
- Sideqik – Sideqik is the partnership platform for marketers. Connect with your partners, launch collaborative cross-promotions, and measure the effectiveness of your partnerships using the 1st Together Marketing platform. Grow your customers and revenue by working with partners.
- Synappio – Synappio brings companies who use email marketing into compliance with email service providers’ policies, and keeps them in compliance through automated best practices.
- Uruut – Uruut is the first crowdfunding platform built from the ground up to serve the non-profit world. Our multi-source funding model celebrates the participation of businesses and foundations in concert with the individuals who believe in a given cause. The platform’s post-funding transparency tools keep donors connected to their dollars as they are put to work.
- VacationFutures – VacationFutures is the wholesale rental marketplace allowing homeowners, property managers, and real estate investors to buy and sell future rental rights. This lets homeowners obtain risk free income from their properties, and lets property managers and investors increase their returns on management by buying wholesale and renting retail.
- vinsnap – Cars are personal, and at VINSNAP we believe car-shopping experiences should be too. We design, develop and deploy web and mobile consumer-focused vehicle shopping and service solutions. Our team has over 10 years of experience in the automotive industry.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!