August 18, 2017
Coding is a broad term, an ever-developing conglomeration of processes involving designing, scripting, testing, debugging/troubleshooting, maintaining the source code of computer programs, and a litany of other steps. With dozens of tools and techniques available to coders, it can be difficult to figure where to start. However, when you get The Ultimate Learn to Code 2017 Bundle, you’ll experience a comprehensive overview that will serve as a great foundation for any aspiring coder.
Whatever your motivation to learn coding—for fun or for work—this bundle will set you down the right path. Upon redemption, you’ll have access to over 80 hours of teaching, both theoretical and experiential. Through courses on HTML and CSS, Python, Java, SQL, and many more languages and tools, you can begin to build a fundamental understanding of the scope and wherewithal that coding provides, from app development to website building.
And with demand for computer science skills increasing a mach speed, learning to code can separate your résumé from the rest of the pack, not to mention increase your earning potential. Here are some of the included courses that can help you build your skill set:
- Python for Beginners 2017: Learn the powerful and widely-used language for general-purpose programming
- Java From Beginner to Expert: Master the most versatile coding language, with its “write once, run anywhere” motto
- Learn Fundamental SQL Programming With SQL Server: Delve into the most prominent database programming language
- The Complete HTML5 & CSS3 Course: Build Professional Websites: Explore two crucial web programming languages to construct websites that are both fashionable and functional
- Learn Xamarin by Creating Real World Cross-Platform Apps: Cut down on app development time by building apps for both iOS and Android at the same time
Read more about women who code at TechCo
Find more online coding classes at our TechCo Shop
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!