May 11, 2010
Big Omaha, the conference hosted in Omaha, Nebraska will take place this week May 13th thru 15th. This regional conference looks to rally together the tech community to showcase entrepreneurs from across the country. The lineup looks great and includes:
- Tony Hsieh, Zappos
- Dennis Crowley, foursquare
- Scott Harrison, charity: water
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Wine LibraryTV
- Scott Belsky, Behance
- Matt Mullenweg, Automattic
- Jason Fried, 37signals
- Danae Ringelmann, IndieGoGo
- David Hauser, Grasshopper
- Alexa Andrzejewski, Foodspotting
- Matt Galligan, SimpleGeo
- Melody McCloskey, StyleSeat
- Justin Shaffer, Hot Potato
It should be a great event. Unfortunately, TECH cocktail will be in Chicago hosting our 13th TECH cocktail Chicago startup mixer event on May 13th, so we won’t be able to attend. But we’ll be with you in entrepreneurial spirit and look forward to hearing about it as a number of our friends are speaking at the event this year. We’ll also be sure to follow along on the Interwebs and urge you to do the same.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!