December 25, 2014
Did you catch our holiday card? We created it just for you, to thank you for the journey we’ve shared this year. Take another look at our year in review, and then I’ll share with you some of our top holiday and celebration stories here at Tech.Co.
- We know very well that entrepreneurs are always thinking about their business. So we asked them to share their Christmas work hours. One of the answers we received: “Christmas Eve will likely be a full day’s work and Christmas will surely be spent checking my phone in between giving/getting presents and eating too much. The trick is to do it while no one is looking.”
- LEGOs are one of the most beloved Christmas gifts for girls and boys of all ages. Watch one of the largest LEGO Christmas trees being built by a team in Australia!
- Christmas videos are aplenty this time of year. Share some holiday cheer or get out the Kleenex for the best heartwarming holiday ads. Which one was your favorite?
- Need some help surviving winter’s pains? Here are 14 startups to help you survive the holiday season. Whether it’s a nice warm jacket, a boost in wifi since you’re visiting an older neighborhood, or boredom killers, we’ve got you covered.
- JK Rowling provided Pottermore fans with a lovely gift for the 12 Days of Christmas: New Harry Potter stories! The stories are connected to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Have you checked them out?
- Did you enjoy yourself while decorating the tree? If you back this Kickstarter – there are still 23 days left – then next year, you will have the coolest decoration gear around. Some Kickstarter elves have begun work on wireless Christmas lights for next year.
Whatever your beliefs and traditions, remember to Celebrate!
- “If something really exciting happens, like a new product feature or we land a big customer, we like to do the Anchorman team jump.” At Tech.Co, you should know by now that we believe in celebrations. Here’s 13 creative ways to celebrate your startup’s wins.
- Celebrating an end to a journey can be just as rewarding as celebrating wins. In 2014, TicketCake made the decision to shut down, but still decided to celebrate the community around them in addition to all of the lessons and wonderful connections they experienced along the way.
- Last but not least, check out Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, & Celebrating Startup Success. Learn how to stay sane and cultivate happiness with moments of celebration today and always.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!