November 17, 2010
Chicago is on a roll. A few weeks ago, Tech Cocktail hosted Startup Mixology, a day-long conference focused on starting and growing a business. Keeping the momentum going this week is Seed10, a day-long event this Friday, November 19th at the Spertus Institute in downtown Chicago hosted by Booth’s Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital club. Their 12th annual conference on entrepreneurship and venture capital will bring together a stellar group of entrepreneurs and investors to share their secrets to starting and growing successful companies.
Prominent speakers at Seed10 will include:
- Genevieve Thiers, founder of SitterCity & ContactKarma
- Soujanya Bhumkar, founder/CEO of Cooliris
- Drew Patterson, CEO of JetSetter
- Mary Tolan, Founder and CEO of Accretive Health
- Rob Solomon, President of Groupon
- Ross Kimbarovsky, CEO of crowdSPRING
- David Wells, VC at KPCB
- Sam Yagan, founder OKCupid and ExclerateLabs
- See the full list of speakers here
Special offer for Tech Cocktail readers!
Buy a ticket now and get $80 off the standard $200 price, students can register for $120 off. To buy your ticket, visit the registration page and enter the discount code TECHCO. Act fast, because this conference sells out every year.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!