August 16, 2010
The second annual Social Media Masters’ Summit will take place next week in Chicago and we’re sure that all you social media enthusiasts and strategists out there won’t want to miss it.
At the summit, attendees will learn firsthand how Kenmore, ConAgra, General Motors, Tide, Microsoft, Weight Watchers, and other large brands are leveraging social media to connect with customers and increase their bottom line.
Hundreds of bloggers, PR professional, and marketers will meet at the Blackstone Hotel in Chicago, IL, August 24th for a full day of learning and networking with some of the key players in the social media marketing industry.
Attendees will learn how:
– Top bloggers are attracting big brands like Microsoft, WeightWatchers, Tide, ConAgra
– ConAgra, General Motors and Kenmore are engaging top bloggers
– The former CMO of Kodak leveraged crowdsourcing to name a new product, saving tens of thousands of marketing dollars
– General Motors has gone beyond the online world creating strong relationships offline with key players in the social media space
– Allstate created interest and web traffic for their online programs with podcasts and you tube videos
Due to some really great sponsors, there is a limited number of tickets available for $99 and $149. Regular price is $249 Register here (Use code TC10 to save 10% when you register in advance).
We’re looking forward to a great event, and you should be too! The summit is being organized by our friends at Windy City Social.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!