August 21, 2007
Thrillist – a daily e-mail newsletter for young guys who like to party – is looking for a writer to head up the new Chicago edition. I know there are a lot of folks out there who could knock this one out of the park which is why I am posting this job even though it isn’t a pure tech play. Check out the job description below for more info:
Thrillist.com — the leading mens lifestyle e-newsletter — is hiring a Chicago editor. This is a full time, benefited position and a chance to get into the fastest growing email list in the country.
This person will be responsible for:
– 6 pieces of content a week (250 words each)
– Cultivating a network of tipsters, freelancers and publicists so as to know well in advance when things are happening
– Representing the brand in Chicago
We want a candidate who:
– has at least 3 years of experience writing professionally
– is facile with short service write ups
– is funny
– has lived in Chicago for at least 5 years
– is eager to meet people and develop connections
– is very responsible and self motivated
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you`re interested.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!