August 16, 2013
Tech Cocktail has traveled the country, from Dallas to DC, Boise to Boston, uncovering the hottest startups in more than 20 cities. Now, the word is out: winning startups from each city will go onto the next round and get the chance to qualify for Tech Cocktail Celebrate, our new national startup competition held in Downtown Vegas on October 23 – 25.
Texas, here’s your chance to show us what ya got! Join us at Collide Center for an evening of Dallas’s hottest early-stage startups and cocktails with your neighbors and technophile friends.
We’ll have a gaggle of startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think: Who is Dallas’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event – get the official rules here).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive the following: Invitation to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, additional time on stage to share what’s new with their startup, invitation to an upcoming Tech Cocktail Week, as well as the honor of being recognized as Dallas’s Hottest Showcasing Startup. Don’t miss out.
- Connect5 – Connect5 is a tailored micro-event professional networking platform designed for a variety of channels (i.e. conferences, universities, large companies, cities).
- Deals Of Scale – Deals of Scale has created a new patent pending technology called socially amplified coupons. Simply put, the more people who want a product or service, the lower the price via the coupon. The one billion plus active users on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks can now work together to decide the discount on anything from local restaurants and products to nationally recognized brands to digital goods like music and books.
- DressMyWay – DressMyWay is a dress customization platform both online and offline that focuses on designing experience and affordability of the special occasion dress design and production.
- Gab – Gab helps you to discover what is important to you in a more meaningful way. Navigate through the noise by harnessing the emotions and opinions of those you trust. Like, dislike, discuss and organize everything, including news, places, products, people and events, through a visualized, highly social conversational platform.
- Healthfundr – We are a web-based investing portal that enables moderately wealthy, non-angel investors to intelligently invest and diversify in health and medtech startups at low investment minimums
- HedgeChatter – HedgeChatter correlates Social Media Financial Information to determine stock price direction.
- Jackalope Jobs – Jackalope Jobs helps job seekers find a job faster, smarter and easier. We help candidates get in the door by finding insiders – people inside the company who can recommend you.
- Koupon Media – Koupon Media provides a Digital Campaign Management (DCM) platform for retailers and brands to unify the creation, distribution, redemption, and analysis of digital coupons and promotions.
- Scruddle – Scruddle is a single platform – mobile app and website – for managing your digital information. It allows you retrieve all of your social feeds – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Foursquare, and more – plus your email and news feeds, so you can view them together, search and organize them. And, you can even publish or share back to your social networks, and through your email accounts.
- [email protected] – [email protected] is an API driven mobile and web platform that helps professionals, and the companies they work for, maximize the value of their relationships in unique and private ways. [email protected] improves the way companies leverage their most valuable asset, their relationships, to help build trust and close new business faster.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!