August 27, 2012
Hello DCWEEK! Yes, it’s that time again – our parties, hackathon, keynotes, conference, and projects are ready to roll.
What is DCWEEK? It’s short for Digital Capital Week, which is a festival in the DC area focused on bringing together designers, developers, entrepreneurs and social innovators of all kinds from around the globe. This is the 3rd year of the festival, which is produced by Tech Cocktail and iStrategy Labs, and once again will be filled with a mix of organized events and community driven events. Watch the video at the end of this post to see some of the highlights from 2011.
How can YOU be involved? First, make sure to buy a badge so you can attend all the main events. Second, think about if you’d like to host an event, sponsor one or be part of a project.
- Get the full overview here
- Buy a Gold or VIP Badge here
- Tell your friends on Twitter via #DCWEEK or join the Facebook Group.
- If you’d like to sponsor, please email [email protected].
2012 MAIN EVENTS AND ACTIONS:
Opening Party (11.2)
The DCWEEK Opening Party is one of the key “networking” events that happens during this festival. Entry is included in a badge or you can buy a ticket a la carte.
2000 of your friends in one room for just one night of inspirational talks. Truly one of the highlights of the week AND (best of all) they’re free to all – RSVP here – don’t miss it!
Conference & Tech Cocktail (11.8)
Get a Gold or VIP Badge here to attend over 70 sessions on Design, Dev, Innovation, Marketing and Social Good PLUS the Tech Cocktail Startup Showcase & Mixer event where we’ll showcase hot startups from around the region (and beyond). $100 till 10/1!
- Sessions and speakers will be announced soon. See some of last year’s here.
- Tech Cocktail entry is included with your badge, or buy a la carte here. Startups, apply for a demo spot now!
Closing Party (11.9)
We’re taking over some art galleries and transforming them with interactive installations with our presenting sponsor Ford. Included in a badge, or buy a la carte here.
- Have an idea for an event you’d like to host? Submit it here.
- If your event is ready for the public calendar post it here.
Apply for the $10,000 pool of artists grants here.
Watch the highlights from 2011’s DCWEEK:
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!