September 11, 2014
Hi Denver, Tech Cocktail wants your vote for your city’s hottest startup. The winner will be announced at the upcoming Mixer and Startup Showcase at Denver Startup Week event on Sept. 18th at Cowboy Lounge. This event is a great opportunity for you to hear about new startups and make important connections with industry leaders. Get your tickets and don’t forget to vote NOW for your favorite Denver startup!
Now for the fun part: Who is Denver’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by voting in this poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event – get the official rules here). The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive recognition in the editor’s note of the weekly newsletter and added press recognizing the honor of being elected Boston’s Hottest Showcasing Startup, as well as a chance for a spot at this year’s national competition, Tech Cocktail Celebrate.
Who is Denver’s Hottest Showcasing Startup?
- Bambinos! LLC – Research shows that parents who routinely dine with their children increase bonding, stimulation, academic achievement, and self-esteem. But eating at the table with young children requires extra cleanup, in the throwing phase all the way up to preschool, and that’s where Bambinos trays come in. The Tidy Table Tray and the Lock-on Table Tray from Bambinos make family meals with young children a whole lot easier for mammas and pappas, while giving little ones their own “place” at the family table. The US patented Lock-on Table Tray is the first tray/bowl system that locks to tables in seconds and features interactive locations for plates, bowls, sippy cups, spoons and forks. It is designed for mess-free eating with babies, toddlers and preschoolers at home or on the road. Bambinos trays save parents precious time that they can now spend with their family.
- BombProof – Problem: After opening a carbonated beverage, the beverage will become “flat” and can’t be saved Solution. Save the remainder of the beverage using a sealer. BUT… most products on the market don’t solve the problem well. This one does. The combined opener & sealer is always on hand, whether at the picnic or just opening some Sunday tasting beers. Bombproof beautifully re-sealing bottles and maintaining critical CO2 levels — perfect for bombers bottles or your expensive bottle of microbrew.
- Cloud Elements – In order to enable the Cooperative Application vision, the company develops a cloud API service that SaaS application developers use to integrate, monitor and maintain leading cloud services in categories such as documents, CRM, finance and more. We help SaaS application developers get out of the world of building & maintaining integrations. With Cloud Elements, developers build one single integration to our Uniform API, in the category they need, and then access dozens of individual end points. Cloud Elements is uniquely positioned to support organizations as they address customer expectations around connected environments, mobile technologies, emerging markets and cloud services.
- Crono, Inc. – Email is part of our every day lives. There is no eliminating it, and unfortunately it is one of the few pieces of technology that has remained relatively stagnant over the past 20 years, both in appearance and functionality. Viewing emails in a list format has become the norm, and there is virtually no way to customize your email experience. In an age where you can personalize your entire online existence, we believe that you should be able to do the same with your email. Email also contains a wealth of information that users currently cannot access or manage. Attachments are not easily accessible, contact information cannot be stored, organizing your inbox is time consuming, emails containing important meetings/events get overlooked, and searching for a specific email is a tedious chore. In a nutshell, email needs a face-lift on the surface and a new engine under the hood.
- My Dealer Service – Reduction of phone calls coming into the service center, assist with upselling the customer, providing a better overall customer experience while their vehicle is being serviced.
- SlamData– Current solutions for analytics and BI on modern data stores (NoSQL) such as MongoDB, Hadoop and Cassandra all require users to write custom code in order to perform analytics. Traditional BI tools won’t work on this fast growing type of data. SlamData is creating a solution that allows users to use standard SQL to query modern NoSQL datastores, without any requirement to relocate the data or write custom code.
- Strive – It is very difficult to find local jobs. It is difficult for employers to find potential employees. It is difficult for contractors and freelancers to find customers. It is difficult for everyone to find reliable contractors and freelancers such as lawn care providers and handymen. Strive provides a mobile, location-based, simple and intuitive platform to connect employers with employees and customers with contractors.
- Test My Tech – Hiring a bad employee can cost a company hundreds of thousands of dollars, in time, training and eventually replacing that bad hire. Our platform greatly reduces this barrier and ensures that the skills the company need are meet. Saving a company the hassle and struggles associated with a bad hire.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!