May 23, 2011
Tomorrow, May 24th, Northwestern University’s Farley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (FCEI) will host the third annual [email protected] Conference. The theme of the conference is the Emergence of the Midwest as an Entrepreneurship Hub. Tech Cocktail is excited to be a media partner and involved in the day’s events. The event will have speakers from exciting startups, angel groups, VCs, high-growth companies that began as promising startups and also lots of current and aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Jim White, Managing Director at Sutter Hill Ventures, will share the West Coast perspective
- Jeff Bussgang, Partner at Flybridge Capital Partners and author of Mastering the VC Game, will share an East Coast perspective
- Mike Evans, COO of GrubHub.com and Kevin Willer, President & CEO of Chicagoland Entrepreneurial Center will be interviewed by Michael Marasco, Director of the Farley Center
- Role of Universities as Incubators and Pre-Seed Funds
- Funding the Vision – Role of VCs and Angel
- Running a Startup in Chicago
- Successful University Tech Spin-Offs
- Opportunities and Challenges in Energy/Clean Tech Startups
Registration closes tonight — so purchase your tickets now. We’ll see you there!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!