- This event has passed.
SAP Mobile Applications for Asset Management [ATLANTA]
Nov 14, 2017 @ 8:30 am - Nov 15, 2017 @ 4:00 pm EST$1650.
Discover the Power of Mobile Applications for Asset Management:
This tailor made course is specifically designed to offer established SAP users and prospective users a detailed overview of the implementation and utilization of SAP’s mobile application solution suite. Delivered by SAP experts and solution owners, this is a brilliant opportunity for you and your team to have your questions answered and hear directly from other industry peers on their challenges, approach and lessons learned.
The seminar has been created for asset-centric organizations with large scale operations, to gain a deep understanding of SAP’s mobile asset management portfolio. As a robust and extensive mobile field service operations becomes paramount, the course will prepare your business with all the necessary information and insight to dramatically increase productivity and improve your bottom line.
SAP’s solution experts will provide a full scope on how to implement, utilize and successfully maintain a mobile application suite. Appropriate for both IT and operational delegates, the two days will be packaged with a blend of business, operational and technical content, opportunities to interact with peers and hosts, ask questions, hear user case studies, see solution demos and take part in discussions.
Benefits of Attending:
1. Gain extensive insight on SAP solutions including SAP Work Manager 6.5 and SAP Inventory Manager 4.4
2. Build the business case for implementation
3. Learn how to migrate to or install SAP Mobile Applications
4. Discover the exciting innovation born out of SAP’s partnership with Apple
5. Network and connect with industry peers in an informal, intimate learning environment
6. Networking opportunities with peers, SAP experts and SAP partners
Registration is now live! Visit www.tacook.com/sapmobileus for more details or contact the event team at email@example.com, +44 (0)121 200 3810.