October 20, 2011
The Tech Cocktail team is in Seattle for the first time tonight to showcase some of the area’s most interesting early stage startups that the rest of the country might not know about yet. We look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying an evening of fun mingling with other technology enthusiasts, innovators, entrepreneurs, developers, designers and social media folks as we meet technology companies and take a closer look at their latest achievements. Cocktails will be on hand, of course. Thank you to our title sponsor, X.Commerce, and our community partner, Startup Weekend, for helping spread the word.
Here is a sneak peek at the 7 startups you’ll meet tonight:
- Stagester: A live streaming platform that helps musicians monetize their performances and reach more fans.
- OfferUp: A mobilized marketplace that offers instant distribution on multiple platforms.
- Order SM: Streamlines ordering, payments, text communications, and the relationship between local merchants and their customers through the mobile web.
- Omnom: A delivery menu search engine targeted at the college market.
- Pikaba: A “reverse-ebay” marketplace – consumers create personalized “requests to buy” for products or services, and merchants compete to give them the best price.
- SkyGlue: A web analytics solution that puts Google Analytics on steroids.
- BookieJar: An eBook publishing platform with social media and promotional capabilities.
- CoCollage: A community collage. It’s an art gallery, a message board, a slide show—it’s whatever you
and the people around you want to share. The CoCollage beta is currently installed in the Seattle venue Belltown Pub among others.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!