September 21, 2011
Fitocacy, the web game that helps you improve your physical fitness, has a new look and feel to help you manage your workouts. We covered Fitocracy back in May, to let our readers know how they can improve their fitness results using this fun and challenging game.
Now Fitocracy’s Workout Tracker has been redesigned to enhance the user experience with changes to its layout and added information to keep you on track with your goals. Here’s a run-down of the latest features:
- The date picker is now in a more prominent and obvious location so you can easily select dates using either the left/right arrow buttons or by clicking on the date to call up a calendar menu.
- Now you can browse exercises by category and equipment using attributes such as strength vs. cardio, equipment and muscle groups–all without typing a single letter. Of course, you can still search by typing if you prefer.
- Fitocracy now displays a list of suggested activities to try out and log the very first second you hit the Track page.
- The exercise history has been placed right where you need it, so you can see your personal history as you’re logging it.
- You can learn the correct way to perform exercises by using the new text descriptions on most of the activities on Fitocracy.
Fitocracy users spoke, and the Fitocracy team listened, resulting in all of these new changes you see above. To give Fitocracy a try, just click here!
Fitocracy will be featured at our Tech Cocktail NYC Mixer tonight, so stop by with your questions and feedback.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!